“Children are a gift from God: they are His reward.” Psalm 127:3
Because children have such high priority in God’s sight, we are committed to teaching God’s truth, God’s principles and God’s values to our young people.
Your children’s safety is our highest concern at Heart O’ The Lakes Church. All of our volunteers have been screened with background checks, and have attended a “Children At Risk” seminar. We follow strict guidelines for the protection of all the kids and adults involved in ministry. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.
- Sunday School at 9:15 am
- Sunday Morning Kids Service begins at 10:30am. Check-in is at the Gymnasium Entrance Lobby. This is for Pre-K through 6th grade and runs concurrently with the adult worship service. Kids will enjoy age specific small groups, and a large group time including a worship segment geared just for kids. There will also be some game time and lots of fun. Our goal is to partner with parents to help every child discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. The program and curriculum is called 252 Basics which is part of “Orange.” We want all kids to experience and own three basic truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52:
- “I can trust God no matter what.”
- “I need to make the wise choice.”
- “I should treat others the way I want to be treated.”
Find out more at: 252 Basics.
- AWANA (September – April) – Kindergarten through 6th
- Camp 252 (July) – Pre-Kindergarten through 7th
- Summer Camp (June – July) -1st through 12th